15 Powerful Quotes from Robert Kiyosaki
Robert Kiyosaki is an American businessman and author and these 15 powerful quotes from Robert Kiyosaki will empower you to be better. Kiyosaki is the founder of Rich Global LLC and the Rich Dad Company, a private financial education company that provides personal finance and business education to people through books and videos.
He is perhaps most well known for authoring the book, Rich Dad Poor Dad. Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Robert has gone on to be one of the greatest business minds in the world. He are 15 powerful quotes from Robert Kiyosaki that will motivate you to make incredible impact in your life, and in the lives of others.
1. “In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.”
2. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.”
3. “In today’s fast-changing world, it’s not so much what you know anymore that counts, because often what you know is old. It is how fast you learn. That skill is priceless.
4. “Always start at the end before you begin. Professional investors always have an exit strategy before they invest. Knowing your exit strategy is an important investment fundamental.”
5. “Everything the working class has been told to do, the rich do not do. That is my message.”
6. “Forget the Camel. If a man can pass through the eye of the needle, he will enter the world of tremendous wealth.”
7. “If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there.”15 Powerful Quotes from Robert Kiyosaki #inspiration #motivation Click To Tweet
8. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!”
9. “A winning strategy must include losing.”
10. “Failure inspires winners. And failure defeats losers. It is the biggest secret of winners. It’s the secret that losers do not know. The greatest secret of winners is that failure inspires winning; thus, they’re not afraid of losing.”
11. “In the real world, the smartest people are people who make mistakes and learn. In school, the smartest people don’t make mistakes.
12. “It’s more important to grow your income than cut your expenses. It’s more important to grow your spirit that cut your dreams.”
13. “Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn, don’t work for money. Work for knowledge.”
14. “A mistake is a signal that it is time to learn something new, something you don’t know before.”
15. “Don’t be addicted to money. Work to learn. Don’t work for money. Work for knowledge.”
There are affiliate links in this article. Thank you for supporting my website and buying through my links. You are the best!
Thank you for reading these 15 Powerful Quotes from Robert Kiyosaki. For more powerful quotes, you can check out these 10 quotes from Zig Ziglar.